Usage of Sweat absorbing adhesive patches is the most intense way to monitor for illicit drug usage continuously.
These tamper-resistant patches stick to your skin, soaking up all the drug residue coming out of your sweat glands. Testing is done by wearing a sweat drug patch on your arm for about a week, before turning it in.
Although Sweat Drug Patch Test passes through the same 12-panel tests that they use for urinalysis, it mainly used to analyze the most recent cumulative activities of a smoker.
The Drug detection rates of sweat patches are very high and very effective for these illicit drugs listed below:-
- Cocaine (coke, crack)
- Amphetamines (meth, speed, crank, ecstasy)
- Phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust)
- THC (cannabinoids, marijuana, hash)
- Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
Testing lasts for about 7-10 days, which means positive results for these drugs can be gotten even after days/week usage.
In this guide, we will show you How to Pass a Sweat Drug Patch Test to avoid being on been on felony probation, by removing the Patch Immediately after it has been placed on you.
- Rush Home after the sweat patches have been placed on your arm, heat up a steam iron and direct the steam for like 2 minutes like 5 inches away from the patch, it will hot a little bit but it will help detach the sticker from your arm without losing the stickiness on the patch.
- After removal, place the drug sweat patch on a round bottle and remember to moist it every day by spraying a little water on it
- Go about your routine habit (smoking)
- Until the day I have to turn it in, repeat the process of heating it up with a steam iron or blow dryer and replace it on your arms
This method is effective on PharmChek Sweat Drug Patch and others. How did you Pass a Sweat Drug Patch Test? lets us know below